Specialist Aesthetics Clinic
At the clinic a wide range of treatments are available to provide effective solutions to skin and hair concerns:
Dr. Ophelia Veraitch, award-winning Consultant Dermatologist
Dr Ophelia is one of the few UK board certified Consultant Dermatologists who is also well experienced and established within the aesthetic industry. For aesthetic concerns, Dr Ophelia will always take a minimalist approach that gives a natural improvement in appearance without the appearance of having had ‘work done’.
You are at the centre of a consultation with Dr. Ophelia Veraitch. From openly discussing your skin and hair concerns to having the opportunity to ask any questions, she will also delve into what products you currently use or have used in the past. Dr. Veraitch will need to understand how your condition affects you and the impact that it is having on your life.
Following this, you will receive a thorough examination and Dr. Veraitch will review any photos that you bring along to support the diagnosis. Clinical photographs may also be taken in order to assess your response to treatment.
In most cases, a diagnosis can be offered at this stage of the consultation and written details of the condition and proposed treatment options will be provided. This will enable you to consider all options at home before making a final decision as to which course of treatment you prefer. Dr. Veraitch will also prepare a personalised care plan for you to take away at the end of your consultation.
In some cases, further investigations, such as blood tests or a skin biopsy, might be required before a final diagnosis can be made. If necessary, these will be arranged either following your appointment or on a separate visit.
Following your appointment, Dr. Veraitch and her team are happy to answer any questions you might have, to ensure that you understand and have confidence in your treatment plan.
Only treatments supported by solid evidence will be recommended.
Dr. Ophelia Veraitch is highly experienced in Medical Dermatology and is able to diagnose and treat all skin and hair conditions including:
– Skin cancers
– Pigmentary disorders, including melasma and vitiligo
– Alopecia (androgenetic, alopecia areata, lichen planopilaris/ frontal fibrosis alopecia)
Dr. Ophelia Veraitch will recommend the best course of treatment based on her assessment of each individual patient; however, services include:
– Skin surgery including shave / excision biopsies
– Injectable treatments to reduce excessive sweating
– Liquid nitrogen therapy
– Non-laser and laser destruction of benign skin lesions
– Injectable treatments to smooth the appearance of wrinkles
– Dermal Fillers
– Chemical peels: salicylic acid, glycolic acid, lactic acid, VI Peel
– Skin boosters; Profhilo
– Platelet rich fibrin (PRF)/ platelet rich plasma (PRP) for hair thinning/ loss
– Light based therapies: red/ blue light, intense pulse light therapy (IPL), photodynamic therapy (PDT)
– Laser based therapies; Fraxel Dual, Fraxel Repair, Nd: Yag vascular laser, laser hair removal
– Radiofrequency microneedling; Intracell
– Radiofrequency skin tightening; Thermage
You can use our online booking service by visiting the Appointments page. Here you can select the date and time that is most convenient for you.
Our office hours are Monday - Friday 9am-5pm
For any other queries, please call +44 (20) 7022 9888 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The price for an initial consultation with Dr. Ophelia Veraitch is £375 for a 30 minute standard medical dermatology consultation (e.g. acne, eczema, rosacea, pigmentation, mole checks, cosmetic concerns etc.). Hair patients can require more time, and therefore we book new hair patient consultations in for 45 minutes at a cost of £400. Follow up consultations are £225. Recommended treatments will be costed up and shared with the patient accordingly.